Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My brother and I were playing NBA street and wondered When was the last rim broken in an NBA game?

Shaq broke 2 years ago...



My brother and I were playing NBA street and wondered When was the last rim broken in an NBA game?sports tickets





i dont know about the most recent one, but shaq pulled down the entire back board a couple years ago. also look up darryl dawkins, he was notorious for breaking them



My brother and I were playing NBA street and wondered When was the last rim broken in an NBA game?concert tickets ,nba teams



its probably been since Shaq cause now the rims are break away
Big Country from the Grizzlies shattered the backboard into 1000 pieces in a warm-up about 8 years ago.... awsome
My guess would be Shaq back when he first entered the league. Also, I think "Big Country" Bryant Reeves may have done it a few years after shaq.



I saw Jamison Brewer break a rim in a game incollegewhile he was at Auburn.
I think Shaq.
shaq even though there bullet proof he still shatters them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
gas scooter